Friday, September 15, 2006

Kickstand's Motorycling BlogWell, I tried on a Vagos vest the other day. Felt good. I have lots of friends around here, and people keep asking me if I'm going to join a club. Should I?... I got a new sprocket from Lake County Choppers today. It's nice. 48 tooth, chrome, and beautiful. I will get a pic of it. We have a couple of runs up here this weekend, and I don't know if i'll make both, but I will be going to Konocti to see "Train", and whoever is opening for them. This is a nice time of year up here for riding. I flushed my oil tank with kerosene the other day, and then rode it with cheap oil to flush it out. When I rode it after the flush, I was amazed at the increase in power. It's like when it ran at it's best, a year ago. I rode the Ninja to work today. It started to rain on my way home. Now it's hot and clear again. I will check back in later.

No comments: