Thursday, March 15, 2007

Well, I have been very bad about blogging for a few months now. This is mainly due to the weather, and the fact that I bought a new "2007 Harley-Davidson FLHX Street Glide" in November 2006. I went into McGuire's Harley-Davidson in San Ramon, CA after a refi, and saw the same model, color, and add-ons that I'd been looking for...fresh off the truck. I said,"Sign me up!"
The day after I first saw it, I picked it up. Today is the 15th of March, 2007, and I just finished doing the 5000 mile service today. When I first picked it up from the dealer, it had 6 miles on it. It's been a great 5K miles so far, but they were wetter than I would've liked. I haven't dropped the bike, nor have I had any "close-calls" as of yet(KNOCK ON WOOD>>>). Now the plan is to try to make Sturgis this summer. We are also going to try and make the Laughlin weekend with some friends. My lady wants to get a new SoftTail, so who am I to stop her? We have a Hells Angels St Patrick's Day run this Saturday, and lots of events coming up in the weeks ahead. I will make a real effort to blog more often this season, and maybe someone will read this and recognize my writing skills and offer to finance a European Motorcycle Expedition for me :D

Love and Respect

No comments: